Epic Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandaran, the mists of pandoria

Go down

Pandaran, the mists of pandoria Empty Pandaran, the mists of pandoria

Post  sajin0084 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Well It seems that the next WOW expansion could be about the Pandaren everyones favourite elusive, brew centric Panda people. But what features Will be available if this is the expansion?
My guess:

-5 more lvls (duh)
-More zones (another duh). Guessing...Island based.
-Brewmaster AND Monk class....I believe both may be implemented not just one, maybe they could a little Vanilla and make one class for horde and one for alliance...
-A new profession... Perhaps carpentry? Would go good with another possible feature player housing or perhaps another gathering profession-Woodcutter. A combination of items to make with wood that you gather sounds a little alright to me.

Of course the big question is will there be a new race (the pandaren)? Well no, I don't believe so, not with 2 races added in the last patch and one of them being a furry based raced.

The other big question is who will be the bad guy that graces the box art? Well looking back at the pandaren lore (what little we know about it anyway) might give us some clues.
The Pandaren are a old race. At least as old as the night elves. They were in fact friends with each other but the Pandaren didn't like the arcane addiction of the elves and cut ties. Maybe this will tie back in to the story and possibly the NUmber one villain is the old queen of the elves which could see a strong Naga based themed expansion. Perhaps the Pandaren seek out Allies in response to a Naga invasion. There might be something we don't know about hidden in the Panda lands...Old god..maybe?
However I'm not sure the next expansion will feature an old villain come back but maybe a new threat from within the Pandaren lands. Thousands of years cut off from everyone else will produce problems unique to their part of the world.
I think in 4.3 we will get some lore que as to what the threat is that we need to stop.

sajin0084
Pawn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum